Sunday October 24th
3pm to 5pm
Vehicle & Contest Rules
- Individuals, churches, businesses and organizations are encouraged to participate in HCPAC’s 2021 Trunk or Treat Event.
- Vehicle registration is FREE and is on a first come first serve basis. Spaces will be numbered and assigned to vehicles in the order the registration was received. Vehicle registration deadline is 6PM on Thursday, October 21, 2021.
- Please specify the vehicle’s theme when registering for the event.
- Set-up will begin at 1:30 PM on the day of the event. All cars must be parked in spots by 2:30 PM to ensure the safety of those in attendance. Decorations must be completed by 2:45 PM. Judging will begin at 3:15 PM.
- Your vehicle must stay parked from 2:30 PM until 5:00 PM.
- Family appropriate themes only. We want this to be a safe and fun event for children of all ages.
- Please plan to use factory sealed or wrapped candies only! No homemade treats. You may hand out items other than candy (i.e., pencils, small games, crafts, brochures, etc.).
- If you are in need of electricity, you will have to supply your own car inverter or generator. Electricity from the building will not be supplied.
- Vehicle judging will be done by members of the HCPAC Board of Directors and local community leaders. Four (4) categories will be judged. Prizes will be awarded for: “Most Original”, “Most Theatrical”, “Funniest” and “Least looking like a vehicle”.
- Please ensure the area around your treat stop is clean and all trash removed prior to leaving at the conclusion of the event. Trash cans will be available throughout the parking lot.
- This is a Rain or Shine event. In the event of rain, the festivities will take place in HCPAC’s auditorium. Tables will be made available to decorate instead of vehicle trunks.
If you or someone you know, would like to volunteer to work at this community event, please contact Sherry Webb, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 717.208.2198.
Trunk or Treat